We are currently looking to employee two Junior Systems Consultants who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, implementation of new systems, Network Systems and Server/PC support for IBSCY Ltd clients.
- To be responsible for the right use of the computer facilities of the company and that the users are following the IT policy of the company.
- Ensures proper support to all Clients during business hours.
- Ensures proper maintenance of computer hardware of company clients based on the maintenance agreement and instructions by the Team leader.
- Ensures that computer hardware is updated and/or replaced when needed after the approval of the team leader.
- Reports any problems to the Team Leader to resolve it immediately.
- Provides full support to the customers regarding their software and hardware.
- Determines causes of equipment malfunctions, involving both hardware and software, and reports to the Team Leader.
- Develops and maintains procedures governing the operation and maintenance of the computer systems, including hardware, software and printers throughout the Company and clients with maintenance agreement.
- Reviews all new hardware from users and coordinates their requirements with the capabilities of the computer system.
- Maintains current hardware equipment inventory and evaluates existing equipment to determine efficiency and quality.
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related.
- Technical Professional Certifications will be considered as an advantage (e.g. Microsoft, HP, VMware, etc.)
- No professional experience is necessary.
- Will be considered as an advantage, Knowledge of MS Technologies like Windows 2012 R2, O365, Azure, Active Directory, RDS.
- Will be considered as an advantage, Knowledge of networking principles ,HP Servers, storage and virtualization Technologies ( e.g. Hyper V and VMware).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated leadership.
- Energetic and motivated.
- Fluent in Greek and English language.
- An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 15th of March 2019.