We are hiring Senior Systems Engineer
IBSCY Ltd is a leading international provider of total IT solutions and services and specializes in the areas of cloud services and applications, systems integration, IT infrastructure, collaboration, management and security solutions.
IBSCY LTD is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Senior Systems Consultant, who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, implementation of new systems, Network Systems and Server/PC support for IBSCY Ltd clients.
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- University degree in an IT related field
- Technical Professional Certifications is a must. (i.e. Microsoft, HP, VMware, etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong operational and project management skills.
- Ability to work both in a team, and alone.
- Proven leadership skills with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent English, Greek.
- Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Ensures proper support to all Clients during business hours.
- Ensures support to Junior Systems Consultants if necessary
- Ensures proper maintenance of computer hardware of customers based on the maintenance agreement and instructions by the Professional services director.
- Ensures that computer hardware is updated and/or replaced when needed after the approval of the Professional Services Director.
- Provides full support to the customers regarding their software and hardware.
- Determines causes of equipment malfunctions, involving both hardware and software, and reports to the Professional Services Director.
- Develops and maintains procedures governing the operation and maintenance of the computer systems, including hardware, software and printers throughout the Company and clients with maintenance agreement.
- Reviews all new hardware from users and coordinates their requirements with the capabilities of the computer system.
- Maintains current hardware equipment inventory and evaluates existing equipment to determine efficiency and quality.
An attractive package and continuous education will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and qualifications. Most importantly, the role offers the opportunity to work on challenging projects and excellent career progression prospects in a fast-growing company.
Please send your CV at [email protected]