3CX enables you to take your extension with you wherever you go. With apps for Android, iOS, web browsers and Windows, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop, always and everywhere. What’s more, customers can instantly reach you directly from your website or Facebook page with the 3CX Live Chat and Facebook Messenger integration.
1. 3CX Apps for Android & iOS Device. With iOS and Android applications that keep your team connected without tying them to the office building, 3CX is engineered for mobility. Use your office number to make and receive calls, chat with co-workers, or conduct a video conversation at any time. From the Web Client or your smartphone, reply to their calls, WhatsApp, Facebook, SMS, or live chat messages from anywhere.
2. User-friendly Web Client / Desktop Apps. Utilize your browser to manage calls, answer messages, check on co-workers’ status, and video call. Employees may utilize it easily both inside and outside of the workplace, which considerably reduces administrative difficulties. Before picking up the phone, integrate with your CRM to find out who is calling. Launch calls to numbers shown on websites and CRM platforms like MS 365, Salesforce, and more effortlessly from the window you're working in.
3. 3CX Live Chat: Utilize 3CX Live Chat to increase online reservations. Any website may increase booking rates by integrating 3CX Live Chat. Make a Live Chat queue with more people than simply the front desk employees as well as integrate Facebook and WhatsApp to provide quick answers to customer questions. Give website users the option to instantly convert a chat to a call by just clicking a button.
4. Facebook Messenger Integration. Facebook messages may be delivered instantly to web clients and mobile applications using 3CX. From the same platform they use for all other forms of communication, agents may respond to, forward, and resolve client inquiries. Your agents will be able to answer just like they would in a live chat when you finish the Facebook integration process and queue up incoming chats.
5. Send & Receive Business SMS / MMS. From 3CX, you can send and receive corporate SMS messages. Employees no longer exchange their personal cell phone numbers. Not only is it extremely private, but if an agent is away of the office, consumers may not receive a response for days. All 3CX client alternatives, including the desktop software and the iOS and Android mobile clients, can send and receive SMS messages. Agents can be assigned to a queue of incoming messages and moved around as needed. You can grow your business and engage your customers, just using SMS marketing.
6. Integrated Video Conferencing . With 3CX, you can communicate for hours. You receive enterprise-level video conferencing that is safe, simple to use, and free without the need for additional apps. Create online meetings using your calendar or connect with distant teammates or clients using your own 3CX Meet URL (for example, https://1000.3cx.cloud/liashelton/meet). Without installing any applications, invitees may join a scheduled or impromptu meeting right from their browser.
Go back to 3CX Phone System