By Olga Papadimitriou – Business Development Officer
Peplink, who is a world-leading networking and connectivity technology company, with its 5G innovative solutions aims to connect businesses, people, and objects around the globe, boosting connectivity to a higher level. Peplink 5G Outdoor Antennas are a part of the 5G Series products and they are divided into three Pepwave categories: Mobility Antennas, Maritime Antennas, and IoT Antenna.
Mobility Antennas are designed to provide seamless connectivity while traveling on the road. Mobility comes with several mounting options that makes it suitable for transportation and public safety applications. The common features are:
- 5G Ready. 5G can reach speeds 10x faster than 4G LTE.
- IP68 Rated and UV proof. Certified protection from water, dust, and UV.
- B71 Support. Extended bandwidth range support, including B71.
- 7dBi High Gain. Increased signal strength.
Peplink provides its customers with a variety of 5G Mobility Antenna products, to choose the best solution that meet their needs:
- Mobility 42G. Ultrawide bandwidth within a single antenna housing. 4 cellular channels, 2 Wi-Fi and a GPS. Designed for heavy network usage and solid reliability, Mobility 42G is an all-in-one antenna ideal for large scale deployments in public safety, transportation, and maritime operations.
- Mobility 40G. High bandwidth and solid reliability (even under heavy usage) with 4 cellular channels and a GPS equipped with high gain LNA, for improved location tracking. Ideal for large-scale public safety, mobile healthcare, mobile command, and other operations using a large volume of data.
- Mobility 22G. A versatile all-in-one cellular antenna solution with 2 cellular channels, 2 Wi-Fi channels, and a high gain LNA GPS. High bandwidth and solid reliability with 2×2 MIMO and dual-band Wi-Fi. Ideal for small-scale public safety and transportation connectivity.
- Mobility 20G. Reliable LTE or 5G connectivity with 2 cellular channels and 1 high gain LNA GPS, housed in a robust exterior to provide high bandwidth for mobile applications. Ideal for small-scale public safety, mobile healthcare, and transportation connectivity.
- Mobility 02. The Mobility 02 is a low-cost, dual-band Wi-Fi antenna built for mobile applications. It comes with 2×2 MIMO that provides you with a high bandwidth and solid reliability despite its price. The Mobility 02 is ideal for maintaining a strong signal strength when various obstructions may weaken or block Wi-Fi signals.
- Premium Deck Mount. Rugged and heavy-duty mounts are intended for deck and mast installations. The cable is protected inside the mount with direct feed through the deck or mast. This mount is made from the highest quality Marine Grade Stainless Steel to withstand harsh weather conditions and prevent corrosion at sea.
- Peplink Maritime Antennas are high-gain Antennas designed to provide you with unbreakable 5G Connectivity while you sail away. The common features are:
- 5G Ready. 5G can reach speeds 10x faster than 4G LTE. Download movies in just seconds.
- IP68 Rated and UV Proof. Certified quality protection from dust, water, and UV allows you to use it even in poor weather conditions.
- Designed for Long Range. Increased signal strength for a stronger connection and less interference.
- GPS Support*. Includes active and high-performance GPS receiver ideal for location tracking.
* Excluding Maritime 10.
There are three Maritime Antennas to choose from:
- Maritime 10. With 9.3dBi gain, the Maritime 10 is a single-cellular antenna that can keep you connected even farther away from the shore. Small and 5G ready, this antenna is a future-proof choice for any maritime applications.
- Maritime 20G. With 2 cellular channels, the Maritime 20G is a 5G-ready antenna to serve maritime deployments with its ultra-wide bandwidth. Equipped with high gain LNA, the built-in GPS receiver is ideal for tracking.
- Maritime 40G. With 4 cellular channels and a GPS, the Maritime 40G is an all-in-one antenna ready to bring unbreakable connectivity to maritime applications. 4×4 MIMO provides solid reliability under heavy usage.
IoT Antenna 20G
Peplink IP66 Directional Dual MIMO IoT Antenna is an ultra-wideband 600-6000 MHz LTE/5G Antenna for remote connectivity.
- 5G Ready: 5G can reach speeds 10x faster than 4G LTE.
- IP66 Rated and UV Proof: Certified quality protection from dust, water, and UV allows you to use it even in poor weather conditions.
- 10dBi High Gain: Increased signal strength for a stronger connection and less interference.
- GPS Support: Includes an active and high-performance GPS receiver ideal for location tracking.
IoT Antennas 20G has 2 cellular channels, it’s optimized for LTE/5G bands, and has an IP66 enclosure and support for Band 71. This antenna is an ideal and easy installation for remote deployments.
IBSCY Ltd is the only certified Peplink partner in Cyprus. Our certified personnel are eligible to sell, install, configure, maintain and support Peplink systems. IBS provides complete intelligent solutions to fulfil the requirements of every business. Using and applying new technologies, we offer to our clients the advantage to be competitive and have a fast and ROI (Return On Investment). With our partnership with Peplink, we give to our clientele the expertise and professionalism they need.