Due to the latest events of Covid-19 that have changed the way of doing business, IBSCY Ltd and Logicom Group Ltd, both certified Gold Partners of Microsoft, have joined forces to offer the business community all the benefits of 'Microsoft 365 Business Premium'.
Microsoft 365 Business Premium is an innovative solution that enables employees to work remotely, stay productive and it also includes world-class security. It is designed to bring together best-in-class Office apps and powerful cloud services with comprehensive security that helps protect your business against advanced cyber threats.
With MS 365 Business Premium you can have peace of mind knowing that your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime and a financially backed service-level agreement.
- Desktop versions of Office Apps - Get the latest features and capabilities with fully installed and always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Publisher for Windows and Mac.
- Email and calendaring - Connect with customers and coworkers with the use of enterprise-grade email. Outlook allows a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150 MB.
- File Storage and Sharing - Access, edit and share documents, photos, and more from anywhere, on all your devices with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
- Team work and Communication - Collaborate with your colleagues with the use of instant messaging, online meetings calling, and web conferencing via Microsoft Teams.
- Threat Protection - Increased protection for your business data against malware, viruses, phishing attempts, malicious links, and other threats.
- Security - Control access to sensitive information using encryption to help keep data from being accidentally shared.
- Safest Windows - Get upgrade rights to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro or 8.1 Pro.
- Device Management - Quickly and easily add security to mobile devices, tablets, and computers that connect to your business data.
- Windows Virtual Desktop - With Windows Virtual Desktop support, get multisession Windows 10 and Office and support for Remote Desktop Services environments with simplified licensing and lower costs.
- Support and Deployment - Contact support via chat or phone at no extra cost throughout your subscription.
Additional applications incorporated:
1. Bookings - Publish your business calendar online with Microsoft Bookings to manage and book your appointments seamlessly.
- Customize appointment details, booking requirements and specify service providers to streamline the booking experience.
- Integration with staff’s Office calendar helps to quickly find available time to avoid double-booking.
- Meet Virtually with online meetings via Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
- Customize to your needs - Bookings provides a variety of editable fields and settings including page structure and information, staff details, appointment specifics, and custom communications.
- Customers can easily visit your webpage whenever they want, book the time and service they need, get a confirmation email and calendar invitation, and reschedule or cancel if they must.
2. Shifts - Create, update, and manage shift schedules for your team.
- Create a schedule for your employees and manage them.
- Add notes to share important news and reminders for a specific day.
- Name a group like a job function or location to keep your groups organized.
- Assign shifts to your employees, add activities/tasks, shifts request and even review the shifts schedule.
- Review requests for time-off, shift swaps, or offers.
- Your team clock in and out of a shift with a mobile device.
- Edit and share the updated schedule with your employees.
3. Power Automate - Streamline repetitive tasks and paperless processes.
- Build time-saving workflows from individual tasks to large-scale systems with seamless integration using hundreds of prebuilt connectors.
- Enable everyone to build secure workflows with a no-code guided experience and cloud-based data loss prevention, identity, and access management services.
- Automate time-consuming manual tasks with built-in AI capabilities, giving you more time to focus on strategic, high-value opportunities.
- Helpful for the Healthcare sector: Get the Microsoft Power Platform healthcare emergency response templates to help manage beds, equipment, patients, and more.