We are hiring Office Administrator
IBSCY Ltd is a leading international provider of total IT solutions and services and specializes in the areas of cloud services and applications, systems integration, IT infrastructure, collaboration, management and security solutions.
IBSCY LTD is growing rapidly and we are looking for an Office Administrator who will be responsible to coordinate office activities and administration tasks. The successful candidate should be competent in prioritizing tasks, self-motivated and trustworthy with commitment and initiative to manage assignments with minimum supervision, reporting directly to the Solutions Director.
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Literacy in both English and Greek
- Driving license
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
An attractive package and continuous education will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and qualifications. Most importantly, the role offers the opportunity to work on challenging projects and excellent career progression prospects on a fast growing company.
Please send your CV at [email protected]